Citizens Bank Customer Service Number
Citizens Bank Customer Service Number: 1-800-922-9999
Citizen Bank Customer Service Hours: 24/7
How to Contact Customer Care Live Agent in the Fastest Way?
Citizens Bank offers many products and services to its customers so that they have many customers who trust this bank. Their customers have any queries and need their solutions. Citizens Bank’s customer service department received many calls daily so that they handle them very efficiently. When calls connected to the IVR system they handle them as per the preset menu. But if the customer not satisfied with the IVR response then he wants to talk with the live agent. If they want to talk with the live agent in the fastest way then follow this procedure and their call will be transferred to the live agent:
When call connected to IVR then Press “000” then Press ‘2’.
Why Do People Call on the Citizens Bank Customer Service Number?
Citizens Bank’s customer service department is very hardworking and handles plenty of calls daily. Customers want to talk with the Citizens Bank customer service department for various reasons to solve their queries.
- The customer wants to Setup an account
- Customer calls for the general questions
- People call for the complaints
- People call for business solutions
- Customer calls for the opening of new account
- Customers call for the activation and deactivation of credit cards
- Customers call for the stolen cards blockages
- Customers call for the home loan queries
- Students call for the student’s loan facilities
- People call for personal loan facilities
- People call for the fraud reporting
- People call for the wealth management-related queries
- Other issues
Citizens Bank is formerly known as Citizens Financial Group, Inc. It is an American based financial company and its headquarters is located in the Providence, Rhode Island, and the United States of America. It was established in 1828 and offers many financial services to its customers. Citizens Bank was a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. It is the 24th largest bank in the United States of America.