Cynthia Rowley net worth is estimated to be $100 million dollars. Cynthia Rowley is a fashion designer and businesswoman who has established herself as one of the most influential designers in the United States of America. She is best known for her ready-to-wear clothing and fashion accessories. She launched her namesake label in 1991 after working with other designers such as Perry Ellis and Anne Klein. Her success has led to a number of high-profile collaborations. Rowley’s designs have been worn by celebrities such as Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow. Cynthia Rowley’s net worth was estimated at $100 million dollars making her one of the wealthiest self-made women in the United States of America. Cynthia Rowley has received Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent.
|Full Name||Cynthia Rowley|
|First Husband||Tom Sullivan|
|Second Husband||William Keenan Jr.|
|Third Husband||William “Bill” Powers|
|Birth Date/ Age||July 29, 1958|
|Birth Place||Barrington, Illinois, Chicago, USA|
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
1. Cynthia Rowley is a fashion designer and has been in the industry for over 20 years
2. She launched her own clothing line in 1991, which was an immediate success
3. In 2006, she partnered with Target to create a line of affordable clothes that would appeal to younger shoppers
4. In 2009, the company had sales exceeding $500 million
5. The company has expanded into accessories and local markets as well as international markets in Boston, New York, Chicago, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
6. Her net worth is estimated at $100 million
Cynthia Rowley clothing is available in over 100 countries. She launched her own accessible clothing line in 1991, which was an immediate success and Cynthia Rowley has added shoes, cosmetics, perfume, handbags, and eyewear. She designed an Americana collection for the GAP, and she designed dresses for Anne Klein.
She has also designed a line of athletic wear for Reebok. In 2006, Cynthia Rowley partnered with Target to create a line of affordable clothes that would appeal to younger shoppers. Cynthia Rowley clothing is sold in 650 department stores around the world, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Cynthia Rowley is a fashion designer. She was born on July 29, 1958, in Barrington, Illinois, and currently resides there with her husband and children. She was graduated from Barrington High School in 1976. Cynthia Rowley studied fashion design at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (BFA). Tom Sullivan was her first husband who was died in 1994 due to brain cancer. Then Cynthia Rowley is married to a Brooklyn-based sculptor named William Keenan Jr. She has a daughter Kit Keenan in 1994. Cynthia Rowley married Bill Powers in 2005. Cynthia Rowley has a net worth of $100 million dollars making her one of the wealthiest self-made women in the United States of America.
1. What is Cynthia Rowley’s net worth?
2. Who is Cynthia Rowley married to?
3. When was Cynthia Rowley born?
4. Where was Cynthia Rowley born?
5. What is the relationship between Cynthia Rowley and Target?
6. What is Cynthia Rowley’s daughter’s name?
7. What is the relationship between Cynthia Rowley and Reebok?
8. What is Cynthia Rowley’s net worth?
9. How many retail stores sell Cynthia Rowley’s clothes and accessories?
10. What type of clothing did Cynthia Rowley design for Anne Klein?