OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A PART OF PCAA’S PROFESSIONAL TEAM
SITUATION VACANT NOTICE NO. 18/2022
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires the services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts on a contract basis
where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit:-
Post: Electronics Assistant (SG-05)
Number of Vacancies: Fourteen (14)
Prescribed Qualification & Experience:
- F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or DAE in Electronics /IT.
- Prior experience at Airport shall be given preference
Quota & Pay:
- (Merit-01, Bal-01, ExFATA-01, KPK-2, Punjab07, Sindh (R)-02)
- Lump Sum Monthly Pay: Rs.62,000/- with a 05% increment
Contract Period: 3 Years (extendable)
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years of age (including all age relaxations)
Retention Date: 11-Dec-2022
- Interested candidates are required to fill out & submit the Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen days from the date of this advertisement.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the certificate/degree (HEC Verified) of the required qualification only of the concerned post as mentioned above and CNIC while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application will be rejected.
- All interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference:
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting an incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Test / Interviews will be conducted at Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test/interview.
- An appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Government servants/employees of autonomous bodies/corporations will be required to submit NOC from a current employer before the interview.
- PCAA reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any stage or revise the terms and conditions for the post
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect/fake/bogus at any stage, the services of the selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he/she will be blacklisted in the future.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCE
HEADQUARTERS PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIAITION AUTHORITY,
TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI
TELEPHONE: 021-99072068 – 67