Ohio BMV Customer Service Number
Ohio BMV Customer Service Number: 1-844-644-6268
Ohio BMV Customer Service Number For Schedule a Driving Test: 1-877-439-8378
Ohio BMV Customer Service Number For Vehicle Titles: 1-614-752-7671
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles Customer Service For Dealers:
Dealer Licensing: 1-614-752-7636
Ohio BMV Customer Service Number For International Registration Plan (IRP) Center:
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles Customer Service Fax Number:
Dealer Licensing Section: 1-614-752-7220
Ohio BMV Customer Service Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
How to Call a Live Person in Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles Customer Service?
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles are available for the support of customer service of BMV. They are working Monday to Friday for the help of customers. There are Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles customer service live representatives are available for the help of their customers. There is a procedure for the contact with the Ohio BMV customer service live representative online as per following procedure:
- When you dial the customer service number and your call connected to the IVR system.
- Then the IVR system will guide you to contact the live customer service representative.
Reasons of Call on the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles Customer Service Number
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles department is working for the management of vehicles in the state of Ohio. It has many divisions who are working for the vehicle management. There are various reasons on which this department is receiving calls from their customers. Some of the reasons are given below:
- Customer calls on the BMV customer service number for driver license
- Customer calls on the Ohio BMV customer support number for new registration number plates
- Customer call Ohio BMV helpline for new vehicle registration
- People call on the Ohio BMV online customer support number for driver license suspension
- People call on the Ohio BMV customer care number for reinstatement information
- People call for pay your reinstatement fees information
- People call on the Ohio customer helpline number BMV for general information
- The customer wants to change the ownership
- Customer want to solve their other issues
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
Ohio BMV is the Department of Public Safety in Ohio, under the state of Ohio for the issuance of vehicles, license plates and driver’s licenses. The company is headquartered in the state capital, Columbus, and manages agency records and driver screening stations throughout the state. The firm allows people to purchase special license plates that indicate whether the driver or passenger of a particular vehicle suffers from a communication disorder to reduce the possibility of adverse interactions with the police. The agency is managed by vehicle registration. The House of Representatives’ amended bill creates the Ohio Department of Road Safety and transfers the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles and Highway to the new administration. The Vehicle Division was renamed the “Vehicle Chamber” and the Registrar of Vehicles was renamed the Vehicle Commissioner.