Samsung Customer Service Number
Samsung Customer Service Number:
Samsung Customer Care Hours:
8 AM – 12 AM, EST, 7 days a week
IT/ Computing: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 9 PM, EST
Samsung Customer Care Number For Medison: 1-800-249-0140
Samsung Helpline Number For Security Cameras / DVRs: 1-877-213-1222
Samsung Toll Free Number For SmartCam Products: 1-877-349-3149
Samsung Call Centre Number For Split System Air Conditioners: 1-888-699-6067
How To Talk With Samsung Customer Care Live Agent?
Samsung is working in multi industries and as a multinational company so that it has many customers from every field of life so that they need a strong customer service department. In this regard, they have mentioned multi-way support for their customers like online support, phone numbers, social media, and online faq tool for the help of their customers. People can solve their problems related to Samsung products and services. If customers not satisfied with the stated support and want to talk with the Samsung customer service live agent then he should follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- When the call connected to the IVR system the Press ‘0’, then press ‘0’.
- Then press ‘1’ at every time until you are transferred to the next available live customer service representative.
Reasons for Call on the Samsung Customer Service Number
Samsung customers call for various reasons related to their problems. Samsung helpline is available for extended hours to support Samsung customers.
- People want to get general information
- Customer calls for the repair request
- Customer call for warranty support
- Customer calls for the Samsung toll-free number to track an order
- People want to get technical support
- People call for the Samsung call center to get device support
- Customer want to get assistance with Samsung Pay mobile payments
- Customer want to refund a charge
- Samsung customer support is available for home appointment setting
- Customer need to get account access
- The customer wants to return defective or wrong received items
- Customer call for the refund
- Other issues
Samsung is a worldwide well-known industrial group and many industries, as well as products, are under this brand name. It is a South Korean multinational industrial group that was founded in 1938 and it is a multi-industry group. It was established by the Lee Byung-Chul and its headquarters is located on the 40th floor of Samsung Electronics Building, 11, Seocho-daero 74-Gil, Seocho District, Seoul, South Korea.
Samsung offers many products related to the daily life and industries like Apparel, automotive, chemicals, consumer electronics, electronic components, medical equipment, semiconductors, solid-state drives, DRAM, ships, telecommunications equipment, and home appliances. It also offers many other services like Advertising, construction, entertainment, financial services, hospitality, information and communications technology, medical and health care services, retail, and shipbuilding.
Samsung is related to many industries under the Samsung name so that it has various types of subsidiaries which of them are given below:
- Samsung C&T Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Samsung Engineering
- Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance
- Samsung Heavy Industries
- Samsung Life Insurance
- Samsung SDS
- Cheil Worldwide
Official Website: Samsung