Telstra Customer Service Number
Telstra Customer Service Number: 13 22 00
Telstra Customer Service Hours: Monday-Friday: 8 AM – 6 PM, EST
Telstra Customer Care Number: 1 877-835-7872
Telstra Customer Care Fax Number For Complaint: 1800 753 949
How To Contact With Telstra Customer Care Live Agent?
Telstra is offering many telecommunication products and services to its customers so that it has a big market share in the consumer market. In this regard, many customers call on the Telstra customer service number for the support related to their problems. For this purpose, Telstra offers many ways to contact the company like online support, FAQ, social media, fax, telephone, etc. But the most efficient and fastest way to contact Telstra customer care is a voice call. So that many people call on the Telstra customer support number. Telstra’s customer support team handles many calls on a daily basis. So that their wait time is very high that is approximately 12 minutes. If you want to contact Telstra customer care live agent in a fast way then follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- When your call connected to the IVR system then Say “Consultant” then your call will be transferred to the next available Telstra customer care agent.
Reasons of Calling on Telstra Customer Service Number?
Telstra is a bigger telecommunication company in Australia and offers many products for its customers from different ways of life like personal consumers, business, and corporate customers. So that people call on the Telstra customer care number for various reasons. Some of them are handled with the IVR system, email, social media, or live agent. Some of the common problems received on the customer care number are given below:
- People call for the general information
- People call for the service-related problem
- Customer calls for the Telstra login problems
- Customers call for the cancel of service
- Customer calls for the Telstra mobile plans
- Customer call for the technical support
- Customer calls for the Telstra NBN Network issues
- Customer call for the change of plan
- Customer contact for the Telstra my account login issues
- People contact for the Telstra speed test tool
- Customers call for the Telstra webmail services issues
- The customer wants to know about the overcharge and strange charge
- Other issues
Telstra is an Australian based telecommunication company that was established in 1975 and headquarters is located in Telstra Corporate Centre, Melbourne, Australia. The official name of Telstra Corporation Limited which builds telecommunication networks. It also operates these telecommunications networks and markets mobile, voice, pays television, and internet access. It provides other products and services related to the telecommunication industry.
Post-Master’s General Department of Australia is controlling the telecommunication services since 1901 in the country. Telstra was privatized in 2011 from the PMG and launched his new brand with a different color scheme.
Official Website: Telstra