USCIS Customer Service Number
USCIS Customer Service Number: 800-375-5283
USCIS Customer Service Hours: Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 8 PM, EST
USCIS Customer Care Number For TTY: 800-767-1833
USCIS Customer Service Hours For TTY: 24/7
USCIS Customer Care Number If you are outside USA: 212-620-3418
How People Talk to Live Agent of USCIS Customer Service Number?
Many people involved in the safety and security of the country so that they want an agency where they can report something. USCIS is part of the homeland security of the USA which is responsible for various aspects regarding immigration, visas, and asylums. So that many people are calling on the abovementioned numbers of USCIS. If you want to talk with the live agent then follow this procedure:
- When your call will be connected Press ‘1’ for English, then ‘1’, then ‘2’, and then ‘2’.
- When finally Press ‘2’, then press ‘#’ each time it prompts you to enter a number.
- You will have to repeat this process three times.
- Then your call will be transferred to the live agent.
Why Do People Call on USCIS Customer Care Number?
USCIS is a government agency which is dealing with the immigration process in the country. So that many people around the world need this agency when traveling to the USA. People are calling the USCIS helpline number for various reasons which are given below:
- People call for the scheduled appointment
- People call for the check application status
- People call for ask for immigration help
- People also call for a request replacement document
- People call for the file application
- Other issues
USCIS meaning is the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. USCIS is the agency of the USA Department of Homeland Security and working under the federal government of the United States of America. It was formed in 2003 and its headquarters is located in Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, D.C., USA.
It is performing many duties of the former Immigration and Naturalization Service. like processing and adjudicating different immigration issues, which consists of applications for work visas, asylum, and citizenship. Moreover, the USCIS is officially tasked with removing immigration case backlogs, national safety and security, and improving efficiency.
Official Website: USCIS