Straight Talk Customer Service Toll-Free Number
Straight Talk Customer Service Toll-Free Number For Phone: 1-877-430-CELL (2355)
Straight Talk Customer Care Number For SIM Customers: 1-855-222-CELL (2355)
Straight Talk Customer Support Number For Mobile Hotspot: 1-877-430-CELL(2355)
Straight Talk Wireless Helpline Number For Home Phone: 1-800-299-7784
Email Straight Talk Customer Service:
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service Hours:
7 Days a Week, 8 AM – 11:45 PM, EST
How To Talk With Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service Live Representative?
In modern times, every call center has an IVR system with a preset menu which resolved the common questions asked from the customer service department. Straight Talk Wireless call center is also having live customer service representatives for the support of customers. If customers are not satisfied with the IVR system response then they want to talk with customer service representatives. People can talk to a customer service representative in the fastest way by following this procedure:
- When a phone call connected to the IVR system then Press ‘1’, then press ‘1’, then press ‘5’, then press ‘2’, then press ‘5’, then press ‘2’, then press ‘3’, then Press “0#” every time and it will ask for your phone number.
- Then your call will be transferred to the next available customer service representative.
Reasons for Call on the Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service Number?
Straight Talk Wireless is a telecommunication company that provides mobile phones, network devices, and accessories. It provides low price services, No contract, unlimited plan services, low cost, and good customer services. So that people call for various reasons regarding the products and services. Some of the reasons are given below:
- People call for general information
- People also call for the wrong received items
- Customer calls for upgrading a phone or device
- People call if they want to start a new service
- Customer call for changing or canceling service
- Customer calls for a refund of payment
- People also support for the device support
- People call if they want to transfer phone number
- Customer calls for the upgrade of service
- Customer calls for the lost or stolen phone
- Customer also call for the SIM card transfer
- People call for the account access
- People also call for purchasing a new phone or device
- People call for the activation of phone or service
- Customer approach for billing questions and inquiries
- Customer calls for a change of billing account
- People call for complaint regarding products and services
- Other issues
Straight Talk is an American based company and its full name is Straight Talk Wireless. It was established in 2009 as the subsidiary of TracFone Wireless. It is a no-contract phone service company and Walmart is the major retailer of this company. But customers are allowed to buy products from the company’s website or they can purchase products by calling on the customer service number.
Straight Talk Wireless offers various products to their customers like home phone and mobile phones (iPhone, Android, Basic phone, etc), Wifi devices, car connection kits, accessories (batteries, cables, case protection, etc), and calling plans for the low incomes population.
Official Website: Straight Talk