Federal Bank Customer Care Number
Federal Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number:
1800 – 425 – 1199
1800 – 420 – 1199
Federal Bank Customer Care Number From Abroad: 080-6199-1199
Federal Bank Customer Care Hours: 24 Hours and 7 Days a Week
Why Do People Call on the Federal Bank Customer Care Number?
Federal Bank is the private sector bank of India and it offers many banking products and services to the customers of this bank. So that many people are trusting on this bank and availing various products and services. In this regard, if people face any type of problem regarding the Federal Bank then they call on the customer service numbers which of them are given above. Some problems which are normally faced by the customers of Federal Bank are given below:
- People call for information regarding federal banking products
- Customers call for the account statements, Account scheme change, etc
- People call for interest certificate
- People call for provisional interest certificate like Housing Loans
- Customers call for the fate of your cheques for both types of clearing and outstation cheques
- Customers call for the location of Branches and ATMs
- Customers call for the feedback on our products and services
- People call for the clarifications regarding entries in the account
- People call for the corporate and retail Fednet support
- Customers call for support for digital products
- Customers call for information on loan products
- People contact for support of ATM debit card
- Customers call for registration and cancellation of email and mobile alerts
- Customers call for the complaints regarding various products ATM, NEFT/RTGS, Inward Remittance, Mobile banking, etc
- People call for the information on service charges & interest rates
- People call for other issues.
Federal Bank is the Indian-based private sector bank that is established in 1931 by K.PHormis and its headquarters is located in Aluva, Kochi, Kerala, India. This bank is offering that it is handling more than 15% of inbound remittances of India from all over the world. It is offering many financial products to its customers like Finance, Insurance, Mortgage loans, Retail Banking, Investment banking, Credit cards, Wholesale Banking, Wealth management, and Debit cards.
Federal Bank has established offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. This bank is the scheduled commercial bank in India.
Official Website: Federal Bank