Contact SBI Customer Care Call Center Toll-Free Phone Number
Call SBI – State Bank of India Customer Care Toll-Free Number:
1800 11 2211
1800 425 3800
SBI Customer Service Toll Number:
SBI Customer Support Numbers For Reporting Unauthorised Electronic Transactions:
Toll Free – 1800 11 1109
Mobile Number, Toll Free – 94491 12211
Toll Number – 080 – 2659 9990
SBI – State Bank of India Customer Care E-mail Id:
SBI – State Bank of India Mailing Address:
Customer Service Department
State Bank of India
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor
Madam Cama Road,
Mumbai 400 021
Official Website: State Bank of India
As one of the oldest and largest banks in India, the State Bank of India (SBI) is a financial institution that has been serving customers for over 200 years. With over 22,000 branches across the country, the bank has become a cornerstone of the Indian banking industry, and a trusted source of financial services for millions of customers. We will provide an in-depth analysis of the State Bank of India, exploring its history, products and services, customer experience, and how it stacks up against its competitors in the Indian banking industry.
History of State Bank of India
The State Bank of India was founded in 1806 as the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in India. The bank was later renamed to the Bank of Bengal, and eventually merged with two other presidency banks in 1921 to form the Imperial Bank of India. The Imperial Bank of India was nationalized in 1955, and rebranded as the State Bank of India in 1956. Today, the State Bank of India is a public sector bank, with the Indian government holding a majority stake. The bank has grown to become one of the largest financial institutions in the country, with a wide range of products and services to offer customers.
Products and Services
The State Bank of India offers a wide range of financial products and services to its customers, including personal banking, corporate banking, and international banking. Some of the bank’s most popular products and services include:
- Savings accounts: SBI offers a variety of savings accounts to customers, including basic savings accounts, premium savings accounts, and savings accounts for children.
- Loans: SBI offers a range of loan products, including home loans, personal loans, car loans, and education loans.
- Credit cards: The bank offers a range of credit cards to suit different customer needs, including travel credit cards, fuel credit cards, and shopping credit cards.
- Fixed deposits: SBI offers fixed deposits with flexible tenures and competitive interest rates, making it a popular investment option for customers.
- Insurance: The bank also offers a range of insurance products, including life insurance, health insurance, and motor insurance.
The State Bank of India has a strong focus on providing an excellent customer experience to its customers. The bank has a wide network of branches across the country, as well as a strong online presence through its website and mobile app. The bank also offers a range of customer support services, including a toll-free customer care number, online chat support, and email support. Additionally, the bank has implemented several measures to enhance the security of its customers’ accounts and protect them from fraud and cyber attacks.
Why Do People Call On SBI Customer Care Number?
People call on the SBI customer care number for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Account-related issues: Customers may call the SBI customer care number to inquire about their account balance, transaction history, or to report any discrepancies or unauthorized transactions on their account.
- Card-related issues: Customers may call the customer care number to report lost or stolen cards, to activate or deactivate their cards, or to inquire about their credit card rewards and benefits.
- Loan-related issues: Customers may call the customer care number to inquire about their loan status, interest rates, or to request a loan statement.
- Technical issues: Customers may call the customer care number to report any technical issues with the SBI website or mobile app, such as login issues or error messages.
- General inquiries: Customers may also call the customer care number for general inquiries about SBI products and services, such as interest rates, account opening procedures, or to request information about new products or promotions.
Overall, the SBI customer care number is an important resource for customers who need assistance with their banking needs, and the bank’s customer support team is dedicated to providing prompt and efficient service to ensure a positive customer experience.
In the highly competitive Indian banking industry, the State Bank of India faces stiff competition from other major players such as ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and Axis Bank. However, the bank has managed to maintain its position as one of the leading banks in the country, thanks to its wide range of products and services, strong customer support, and extensive network of branches.
The State Bank of India is a trusted and reliable financial institution that has been serving customers for over 200 years. With a wide range of products and services, a strong customer focus, and a competitive edge in the Indian banking industry, the bank is well-positioned to continue serving the financial needs of customers across the country. Whether you’re looking for a savings account, a loan, a credit card, or any other financial product, the State Bank of India is a great choice for customers looking for a reliable and trustworthy banking partner.