BPI Customer Service Number
BPI Customer Service Number: 1 800-225-1202
|Type of Customer Service Number||Customer Service Number|
|BPI Customer Service Number||+632 889-10000|
|BPI Customer Service Toll-Free Number For Domestic Customers||1-800-188-89-100|
BPI Customer Service Hotline Number For International Calls
BPI customer service numbers for international customers are provided by the bank. Some countries’ customer service numbers are given in the following table but if your country is not mentioned in the list then dial the +63 + 2 + 88910000.
|Country||Customer Service Number|
|United States of America||1-800-225-1202|
BPI Customer service Hotline Hours: 24 Hours and 7 Days a Week
Bank of The Philippine Islands
Bank of The Philippine Islands short form is BPI. In the Spanish language, it’s called Banco de las Islas Filipinas and in the Filipino language, it’s called Bangko ng Kapuluang Pilipinas. It is the first bank in the Southeast Asia region and it is a multirole bank in the banking industry with various types of banking products and services. BPI is the most profitable bank in the country.
BPI was established in 1851 and headquarters is located in Makati, Philippines. It was established during the colonialism period of the Spanish in the Philippine.
Official Website: Bank of The Philippine Islands
Reasons for Call on the Customer Service Hotline Number
BPI is one of the leading banks in the Philippine and it is the oldest bank in the region so that it has many customers who are working in-country and worldwide. It is offering many banking products and services related to banking needs from every field of life. So if they have any problem then they call on the BPI customer service department contact numbers from the domestic or international. The customer service department handles many calls and solves their problems according to the bank policies. BPI call center has IVR systems to support its customers but if customers are not satisfied with the IVR to need then they can talk with the BPI customer service live representative. Customer service department have sorted out some common reasons for calling on the customer service department contact numbers and some of them are mentioned below:
- Customer call for general information
- Customer want to update their mailing address
- People call for BPI online banking problems
- Customer want to activate or deactivate their banking cards
- People call for the reporting of card lost or stolen
- Customer want to know about the Bank of the Philippine Islands swift code
- People want to know about the BPI Saturday banking
- Customer calls for the BPI Express online services
- People call to know about the BPI near me braches or ATM
- People call for the BPI corporate and Investment information
- People call for other issues.