Contact BPI Customer Service Call Center Toll Free Phone Number
Contact BPI Customer Service Toll-Free Phone Number Within Metro Manila:
Contact BPI Customer Support Phone Numbers:
|Domestic Long Distance / Outside Metro Manila|
Mobile Phones in the Philippines
Domestic Toll-free Number (using PLDT and calling outside Metro Manila):
Call BPI Customer Care Phone Numbers For International Customers:
|Country||Carrier||IAC||BPI Toll Free|
BPI Customer Service For USA User From Hawaii through Sprint Network:
Official Website: BPI
The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is one of the oldest and largest banks in the Philippines. It was founded in 1851 as El Banco Español Filipino de Isabel II, and was the first bank in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia. Today, BPI is a universal bank that offers a wide range of financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and corporations.
BPI has a strong presence in the Philippines, with over 800 branches and 3,000 ATMs across the country. It is also one of the few banks in the Philippines with a significant international presence, with branches in Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York. BPI is known for its innovative and customer-focused approach to banking, and has won numerous awards for its products and services.
Products and Services
BPI offers a wide range of financial products and services, including deposit accounts, loans, credit cards, insurance, and investments. Its deposit accounts include savings accounts, checking accounts, time deposits, and foreign currency accounts. BPI also offers a range of loans, including personal loans, home loans, auto loans, and business loans.
BPI’s credit cards are popular among Filipinos, with a wide range of rewards and perks for cardholders. The bank also offers insurance products, including life insurance, health insurance, and property insurance. For those looking to invest, BPI offers a range of investment products, including mutual funds, UITFs, and stocks.
In recent years, BPI has made significant investments in its mobile banking platform, allowing customers to access their accounts and perform transactions through their smartphones. The BPI mobile app allows customers to check their account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and buy load for their mobile phones. The app also includes a feature called “BPI Pamana Padala,” which allows customers to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines from anywhere in the world.
Corporate Social Responsibility
BPI is committed to making a positive impact on the communities it serves, and has a strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) program. The bank’s CSR initiatives focus on three key areas: education, environment, and entrepreneurship. BPI provides scholarships and financial assistance to underprivileged students through its BPI Foundation. The bank also has a program called “Green Energy for a Better World,” which promotes renewable energy and environmental sustainability. BPI also supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through its BPI MSME Loan Program, which provides financing and business development services to SMEs.
Awards and Recognition
BPI has won numerous awards and recognition for its products and services. In 2021, BPI was named the “Best Retail Bank in the Philippines” by The Asian Banker. The bank has also been recognized for its digital transformation efforts, winning the “Best Digital Bank in the Philippines” award at the Asiamoney Awards in 2020. In addition, BPI has been recognized for its corporate social responsibility initiatives, winning the “Outstanding CSR Award” at the Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards in 2020.
The Bank of the Philippine Islands is one of the oldest and largest banks in the Philippines, with a long history of serving the needs of its customers. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services, and has a strong presence in the Philippines and internationally. BPI is known for its innovative and customer-focused approach to banking, and has won numerous awards for its products, services, and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Why Do People Call On The BPI Customer Service Phone Number?
People call the BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) customer service phone number for a variety of reasons, including:
- Account-Related Inquiries: Customers may have questions about their account balance, recent transactions, account statements, or other account-related matters.
- Card-Related Inquiries: Customers may need assistance with their BPI credit or debit card, including reporting a lost or stolen card, requesting a replacement card, or disputing unauthorized charges.
- Online Banking Issues: Customers may have questions or issues with BPI’s online banking services, such as logging in, transferring funds, or updating their account information.
- Loans and Mortgages Information: Customers may be interested in applying for a loan or mortgage through BPI or have questions about their existing loan or mortgage.
- General Inquiries: Customers may have general inquiries about BPI’s products and services, such as interest rates, fees, and promotions.
- Complaints: Customers may call to file a complaint about BPI’s products, services, or customer service experience.
The BPI customer service phone number is an important resource for customers who need assistance with their banking needs or have any questions or concerns about their account.
How To Call On BPI Customer Support Phone Number?
To call the BPI customer support phone number, you can follow these steps:
- Dial the BPI Customer Support Phone Number: (+632) 889-10000. You can also use the toll-free number 1-800-188-89100 if you are calling from within the Philippines.
- Listen to the Automated Voice Message and Select The Appropriate Option Based on the Reason For Your Call. For example, you may be prompted to press 1 for account inquiries or 2 for card-related inquiries.
- Once you select the appropriate option, you will be connected to a customer service representative who will assist you with your query.
- Provide your account details, such as your account number or card number, to the customer service representative for verification purposes.
- Explain the reason for your call and provide any additional information or details that may be required to resolve your query.
- Follow the instructions provided by the customer service representative and ask any questions you may have to ensure that your query is resolved to your satisfaction.
- Once your query has been resolved, thank the customer service representative for their assistance and end the call.